Golf clubs for sale
Titleist 907 D1 Driver at golf clubs for sale expert golfsale98.com
Titleist 907 D1 Driver Graphite Shaft
Titleist 907 D1 Driver 9.5 degree
Titleist 907 D1 Driver 10.5 degree
Titleist 907 D1 Driver Regular Flex
Titleist 907 D1 Driver Stiff Flex
We offer free shafts length customization service(longer or shorter than standard length) to all customers, so you only need to specify your shafts requests in the "Order postscript" textarea when submit your order, then we will process for you automaticlly when we prepare your clubs.
The Titleist 907 D1 driver is a triangular design is based around increasing the moment of inertia or twisting of the club head at impact, particularly on off centre hits, buy moving the weight low and further back in the clubhead. In addition the 3 piece head construction incorporates a new milled aluminium hosel and a high speed beta titanium face insert. The Titleist 907 D1 driver face insert is thinner at the top than at the bottom to promote a higher launch and lower spin rate for longer drives.
Features of Titleist 907 D1 Driver :
Features and Benefits:
* Maximum triangular geometry driver with increased moment-of-inertia for stability heel-toe and high-low for increased distance on off-center impacts and exceptional forgiveness
* Large maximum ball speed area for increased ball speed across the face
* Multi-material design with a lightweight 6061 T6 hosel, high speed titanium alloy face insert and precision cast body
* Tapered thickness face insert is thinner at the top to promote high launch and lower spin for optimum launch conditions and maximum ball speed
* Low mass crown and hosel optimize the weight distribution and lower the CG for solid feel and better energy transfer
* Symmetric face design increases the face area in combination with improved scorelines and the square face angle provide confidence at address
* Gloss black paint finish with textured side skirt and "foggy mirror" polished sole provide outstanding cosmetics
* Red zippered thin profile headcover with black and white highlights
Reviews of Titleist 907 D1 Driver :
Titleist 907 D1 Driver with Graphite Shaft The Titleist 907D1 is a high moment-of-inertia driver designed to provide long distance with outstanding forgiveness. The triangle shape achieves the maximum geometry limits allowed by the USGA which in turn increases the moment-of-inertia. The multi-material design of the 907 D1 driver in combination with the triangular-shaped geometry and high MOI deliver maximum ball speed over a very large area of the face. The 907 D1 driver is designed for the player that is seeking distance and forgiveness, allowing them to hit longer straighter drives without hitting the sweet spot every time. The 907 D1, high MOI for distance with forgiveness.