TaylorMade R11 Driver at golf clubs for sale expert golfsale98.com
The advance buzz about the TaylorMade R11 driver focused mostly on the white crown and black clubface. It's a look that will provide a "wow" factor for some golfers, but one that, according to the company, also serves a purpose.
The white color makes the 440cc clubhead appear slightly larger, TaylorMade says, and provides a greater contrast to the turf to make aiming easier - an advantage more pronounced in lower light conditions, according to the company.
The R11 driver incorporates TaylorMade's Movable Weight Technology (to promote a desired bias or trajectory changes), plus its Flight Control Technology (to change loft and face angle). The R11 driver adds another tech, what TaylorMade calls its Adjustable Sole Plate.
Dimension 1: Loft
Increase or decrease loft to get more distance.
Dimension 2: Face Angle
Select and open, closed, or neutral address setting for more distance.
Dimension 3: Flight Path
Promote a fade with heavier weight in the toe, lighter weight in the heel. Promote a draw with lighter weight in the toe, heavier weight in the heel. Gain more distance with an optimal ball flight.
* Adjust the loft with Flight Control Technology (FCT)
* Adjust the face angle with the new Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP)
* Adjust the CG location with Movable Weight Technology (MWT)
* Promotes up to 100 yards of side-to-side trajectory change and +/- 1,000 RPM backspin change
* New aerodynamic shape promotes faster speed for more distance
* White non-glare crown and black clubface for easy alignment at addres